NEW COURSE: Develop your cultural sensitivity for successful cross-cultural coaching, mentoring & leadership
Time & Location
About the event
Challenge your thinking about culture in this 6-module ICF CCE course & develop the skills to work successfully with global clients & teams.
About this Event
Anyone can engage globally, but can you engage successfully?
In our interactive workshop we will be supporting our participants to focus on their effectivness as coaches, L&D professionals and leaders in an intercultural context, sharing our practical experience as international coaches and coaching tools and techniques.
● 6 x 2-hour modules
● Live online webinars (Zoom)
● Interactive community
On successful completion:
● 12 ICF CCE units
● Certificate of Completion (min. attendance, assignment completion required)
Our purpose is to guide our participants to become more aware regarding how our cultural roots have a strong impact on our behaviour, beliefs and values. After this course participants should be able to bring increased cultural awareness and new culturally sensitive tools to their conversations with their clients and teams. A deeper look will be given to the specific theme of how to manage, coach and lead individuals and teams.
Who is the course for?
Coaches, learning and development professionals, leaders and anyone who wants to:
● Enhance your awareness and sensitivity towards the intercultural dimension
● Work effectively in a multicultural environment
● Use cultural differences as a lever for developing people and teams
● Learning objectives:
● Intercultural awareness
● Recognize and understand the different styles of communication, leadership, values and beliefs
● Develop the sensitivity to interact in international environmental contexts
● To use cultural differences as a strategic lever for the development of people and teams
● To create an action plan in order to unleash the full potential of their cultural sensitivity in their role
What will participants receive upon completion?
Participants will be awarded with 12 CCEus from ICF. The program requirements to achieve a certificate of completion will be:
● To attend at least 80% of the training
● Multiple choices tests after every module
● Submission of action plan after the 5th module - this will need to demonstrate the learning outcomes they have obtained at the end of the course
6 weeks, 2 hourly modules:
● Saturday 7th November 2020
● Saturday 14th November 2020
● Saturday 21st November 2020
● Satruday 28th November 2020
● Saturday 5th December 2020
● Saturday 12th December 2020
Please note: If these dates do not work for you, we will be offering a second course between 6 Feb - 13 Mar 2021.
Online Zoom course every Saturday from 8.00 am ( UK time ) until 10.00 am ( UK time ) led by Silvia King and Roberta Pagliarulo.
You'll need access to a device that can run Zoom - a Mac or PC with camera, or an iPad or Android tablet.
You'll also need a pair of headphones with a microphone, and as quiet and private a space as you can arrange from which to join us.
Group sizes are purposefully small, from a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 12 people for the program.
720 euros per person